Project to Enhance Research Literacy (PERL) - Transferring Knowledge from Classroom to Clinic
- Getting Started
- Gaining Support and Momentum
- Developing Programs
- Evaluating and Assessing Outcomes
- Collaborating with Other Institutions
- Transferring knowledge from Classroom to Clinic
- Reflecting on the Experience
- NCCIH Education Grant Related Publications
- Achieving Competency in Evidence Informed Practice: A Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About PERL
One way to foster clinical utilization of EIP is through Research Fellowships. Examples are listed below.
Clinical Research Fellowship Program
This document (provided courtesy of Northwestern Health Sciences University) describes a fellowship program for licensed practitioners seeking advanced degrees in CAM research. Details of the program, requirements, and responsibilities are outlined. A full slide presentation on the program is also included.
Pre-Doctoral Research Fellowship
This document (provided courtesy of Northwestern Health Sciences University) provides an overview of the pre-doctoral fellowship for students enrolled in NWHSU programs.
This document (provided courtesy of Northwestern Health Sciences University) provides an example of a workshop series for Research Fellows. Objectives and schedule are included. An overview of the program can be found via the NWHSU website.