Project to Enhance Research Literacy (PERL) - Events
- Getting Started
- Gaining Support and Momentum
- Developing Programs
- Evaluating and Assessing Outcomes
- Collaborating with Other Institutions
- Transferring knowledge from Classroom to Clinic
- Reflecting on the Experience
- NCCIH Education Grant Related Publications
- Achieving Competency in Evidence Informed Practice: A Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us
Competency in Evidence Informed Practice for Integrative Health Professions
The Academic Collaborative for Integrative Health (formerly ACCAHC) hosted a webinar series on on evidence informed practice (EIP) for integrative health professionals. The series journeyed from the impact of EIP on the advancement of interprofessional care to discussion with those who have worked to incorporate EIP into their academic curricula. This three-part series provides background information suitable for both faculty and clinicians in practice.
The series kicked off October 27, 2015, with the first of three 50-minute webinars. Topics included:
- What does Competency in Evidence Informed Practice Mean to Me?
- Nuts and Bolts of an Integrative Competency in Evidence Informed Practice
- What is Evidence Informed Practice?
To access the archived webinars click here
*This PERL work was funded in part through a grant from the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation