Project to Enhance Research Literacy (PERL) - Back to School: Gearing up with Research & Evidence
- Getting Started
- Gaining Support and Momentum
- Developing Programs
- Evaluating and Assessing Outcomes
- Collaborating with Other Institutions
- Transferring knowledge from Classroom to Clinic
- Reflecting on the Experience
- NCCIH Education Grant Related Publications
- Achieving Competency in Evidence Informed Practice: A Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Evidence Informed Practice?
This webinar took place: Tuesday, November 4th, 2014. The archived webinar can be viewed below. Presentation Slides can be downloaded here.
This third webinar in the series provided a brief introduction to Evidence Informed Practice and its impact on patient care, reviewed EIP as applied to a clinical case, and walked the participant through the literature search process.
Participants will be able to:
- Define EIP
- Explain one approach to forming a searchable clinical question
- Discuss other professional approaches to EIP
- Describe the process to locate relevant research literature
- Belinda Anderson, PhD, LAc
- Jerrilyn Cambron, DC, MPH, PhD, LMT