Project to Enhance Research Literacy (PERL) - Getting Started
- Getting Started
- Gaining Support and Momentum
- Developing Programs
- Evaluating and Assessing Outcomes
- Collaborating with Other Institutions
- Transferring knowledge from Classroom to Clinic
- Reflecting on the Experience
- NCCIH Education Grant Related Publications
- Achieving Competency in Evidence Informed Practice: A Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About PERL
Institution Links to EIP Home
For a great start, listen to a group discussion with representatives from seven grantee institutions as they discuss lessons learned from successful EIP programs.
Each link will take you to the EIP home page of individual departments for each grantee institution. These serve as a starting point, or overview, for resources on EIP.