Project to Enhance Research Literacy (PERL) - Gaining Support and Momentum
- Getting Started
- Gaining Support and Momentum
- Developing Programs
- Evaluating and Assessing Outcomes
- Collaborating with Other Institutions
- Transferring knowledge from Classroom to Clinic
- Reflecting on the Experience
- NCCIH Education Grant Related Publications
- Achieving Competency in Evidence Informed Practice: A Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us
Links for Funding Agencies
Below are a number of general links to various funding agencies and organizations
National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
Provides information on NCCIH funding opportunities, general grant background information, policies and procedures. The second link provides program information on NCCIH Training and Career Development awards, an excellent opportunity for EIP program development.
Provides information for over 1,000 federal grant programs across varying federal agencies.
Links to the open funding opportunities available through the U.S. department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration HRSA).
The Foundation Center
Leading source for philanthropic funding opportunities.