Project to Enhance Research Literacy (PERL) - Evaluating and Assessing Outcomes
- Getting Started
- Gaining Support and Momentum
- Developing Programs
- Evaluating and Assessing Outcomes
- Collaborating with Other Institutions
- Transferring knowledge from Classroom to Clinic
- Reflecting on the Experience
- NCCIH Education Grant Related Publications
- Achieving Competency in Evidence Informed Practice: A Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us
The evaluation process for EIP can be challenging. Background information is presented below.
Summary of Evaluation Methods
This document (provided courtesy of Northwestern Health Sciences University) outlines the various EIP evaluation methods utilized for both faculty and students at NHSU.