Project to Enhance Research Literacy (PERL) - Gaining Support and Momentum
- Getting Started
- Gaining Support and Momentum
- Developing Programs
- Evaluating and Assessing Outcomes
- Collaborating with Other Institutions
- Transferring knowledge from Classroom to Clinic
- Reflecting on the Experience
- NCCIH Education Grant Related Publications
- Achieving Competency in Evidence Informed Practice: A Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About PERL
Approaching the Grant Proposal
The documents and links listed below will provide ideas for grant proposals.
Grant Writing Objectives
This document (provided courtesy of Bastyr University), provides a set of learning objectives for the Grant Writing elective course. Within this document are several links to grant writing sources.
AOM Research Document
(provided courtesy of Pacific College of Oriental Medicine) provides an overview of varied informational resources pertaining to developing EIP curricula. Included are definitions for research literacy, EIP, types of research, grant writing and funding resources.
Grant-Writing Advice and Sample Applications
From the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH).
Tips and training from GrantSpace, a service of the Foundation Center.