Benefits of Associate Membership
By choosing to become an Associate Member, an organization or individual receives the following benefits:
- Receipt of ACIH’s bi-monthly Collaborator newsletter;
- Receipt of ACIH resources and other materials;
- Opportunity to provide input into ACIH’s projects and activities at our annual meeting in December;
- Notice of emerging developments in the fields;
- Opportunity to post and receive news of the Associate Member’s educational events or developments publicized through the Collaborator and ACIH’s social media;
- Knowledge that you are a member of a highly effective and internationally recognized interprofessional educational organization that has a strong national voice and is advancing the values of our disciplines in integrative health, medicine and whole person health;
- Investment in a highly effective national organization in integrative health and medicine; and
- A tax write-off (within the limits of applicable federal law)!
The Associate Membership category is for the many organizations, businesses and individuals aligned with ACIH’s whole person, health-focused, inclusive values and wish to invest in ACIH’s mission and vision. This membership category was created for the supporters of ACIH.
The annual amount for an individual Associate Member is $75 and can go as high as any associate would like! The annual amount for an organizational Associate Member is $250.00. Apply for membership by clicking the link below!
Current ACIH Associate Members include:
Lifetime Associate/Supporting Members